Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lazy or Genious?

William is a picky eater, he has been since day one. He hates anything with texture, it makes him gag and choke. I could keep him on baby food for the rest of his life or I could try to be more creative in adding some texture that is easy to swallow. His favorite meal at the moment is corn, baked beans and white rice all mixed together. Marc thought that I used this concoction out of sheer laziness but truly it is the perfect meal. I slap a glob of cottage cheese on the top and viola! he has a ready-made meal that takes about 2 minutes to assemble and covers almost every major food group. I think it's genious, now if only I could talk Jonathon into eating it...

5 comments:

  1. Avalon ordered and consumed entirely an asiago cheese bagel with strawberry cream cheese and a pickle. I couldn't believe it. Our kid eat like pregnant women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I know, they have weirder cravings than I ever had. Not to mention the constant, 'Can I have something to eat?' Don't they ever get full?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're growing brains. I guess a cottage cheese-pickle-cream cheese-bean-rice-corn-asiago cheese-bagel IS brain food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote genius. But I'm not really one to talk...my kids had McDonalds for dinner tonight. I'm so lazy.

    ReplyDelete